The Process for Republic West Remodeling Contractors
For most people, the thought of home remodeling brings two emotions: 1) joy at having your dream realized; and 2) fear at how painful the process might be with some remodeling contractors.
With some home remodeling contractors, the process is indeed painful. But at Republic West Remodeling, we have honed our process over nearly 18 years in business here in the Valley. It is a very different process than is typical with home remodeling contractors, and one that aims to get you the dream home you deserve without the pain.
- An initial meeting will be scheduled between the customer and one of the Republic West Remodeling sales/design consultants. This meeting will start with getting a clear understanding of where your frustration lies in your home and what you are hoping to accomplish. At the conclusion of this meeting, an understanding of everyone’s expectations are absolutely clear. We should have an agreed upon budget range, clear design and function goals and a timetable to move forward.
- Our design consultants will sit down with our in-house design department to create color and 3D conceptual computer renderings to help you visualize your finished project. This process will occur within a few days from your initial meeting.
- A second meeting between the Republic West Remodeling sales/design consultant and the customer will occur, typically within a week to 10 days of the initial meeting. At that time, the drawings and renderings of the project will be presented. A discussion will occur about the construction process, when potential start times are available and an estimate of time to project completion. A line by line detailing of the scope of work will be generated with an exact cost for the agreed upon scope.
- At such time when that agreement exists, contracts will be signed and a deposit required. It is important to realize that the first expenditure of dollars is after details are agreed to and a contract is signed.
- Upon signature of contracts, a meeting will be set up with the Head of Pre-Construction and Planning. This meeting will typically occur within one week or less from contract signature. The Head of Pre-Construction will review the scope on a line-by-line basis and ensure that the scope of work as sold can be executed as expected. He will then prepare the Republic West Remodeling field staff for the projects execution. A detailed day by day, line by line timeline will be prepared. Our Pre-Construction Department will handle all HOA filings and procure all necessary permits.
- As needed, Republic West Remodeling will offer the services of an in-house interior designer to assist with choices such as tile, granite slabs, appliances, color, or any other area where this support will be helpful.
- Upon the close of pre-construction, a hand off will occur to the field execution staff of Republic West Remodeling. This group will include your project manager who will be your single source responsible for the execution of your project, and act as your customer advocate. You will also have an on-site project foreman.
- During the construction process there will be ongoing communication between Republic West Remodeling and the customer. This will happen on an agreed upon basis with your project manager, as well as your field foreman and our in-house division administrator. The sales/design consultant, interior designer and the head of pre-construction will be available and called in as needed. This is a collaborative process and the strength and quality of these relationships are very important to a successful end result.
- At project completion a final walkthrough will occur before final payment is required.
Transform your house into your dream home.
Contact Republic West Remodeling today and experience the joy of working with dependable and honest remodeling contractors. We proudly serve Scottsdale, Phoenix and the Phoenix Metro area. Call (480) 428-8155 for your free consultation or stop by our showroom.