Custom Remodeling with The Dream Assurance Plan™
THE DREAM ASSURANCE PLAN™
The Dream Assurance Plan™ is built on a vision – an idea. The team of professionals at Republic West Remodeling has developed, through their years of experience and a passion for excellence, a custom remodeling process that strives to deliver a caring and respectful experience with a successful outcome for their clients. Many homeowners have come to expect the nightmare remodeling project that is so prevalent in today’s market place.
We would like to change that.
With Republic West Remodeling, you can be assured that your custom remodeling project will be a dream come true throughout the entire process – from creative design to detailed planning to execution and construction.
The Dream Assurance Plan is comprised of 3 concepts:
Design and Visualization
One of the great risks in custom remodeling is getting to the end of a project and being disappointed in not getting what you thought you were going to get. In fact, this is one of the main reasons some homeowners never start their home remodeling projects in the first place!
Republic West Remodeling lets you know exactly what to expect through our detailed creative design process:
- We take the time to listen. The end result should be your dream not the designer’s vision. Real give-and-take makes a true creative process, not just one side talking while the other listens. Our process takes your dream to its ultimate potential.
- We address all design issues: form, function, color, lifestyle, as well as products, choices, quality, etc.
- We provide tremendous attention to detail, including the determination of all choices (or at least as many as feasible) that need to be made. We do not use allowances or wait for future discussions to make decisions.
- We create personalized visualizations and state-of-the-art 3D renderings to see the dream come alive – a detailed vision of the final outcome before and during the decision-making process.
- We provide professional support with all client choices for finishes, fixtures, appliances, etc., and the support needed to make all choices with a clear understanding and vision of the final outcome, with respect to construction scheduling and prioritization.
The #1 remodeling nightmare is that the final cost on a custom remodeling project has little resemblance to the upfront cost that was presented when the initial contract was signed. We call this “cost creep.” If your budget is not handled correctly, cost creep will become an absolute fact of your remodeling project.
Republic West Remodeling provides a breakdown of project of scope, line-by-line, giving each customer Cost Certainty:
- Through listening and creative dialogue, the creation of a well-designed, fine-tuned, completely defined, accurate and total scope of work is presented before contract signing and the expenditure of the first dollar.
- We utilize extensive attention to detail during the design process so all costs can be determined up front; not using the allowance model that opens the door to “cost creep” during construction.
- We have great respect for budgets. This requires honest communication during the design process, so the balance between your dream and your budget can be met.
- We have a true and real understanding of actual (not estimated) costs, so when a contract is offered, the amount on the signed contract will be the same or very close to the cost at the conclusion of the project. The final cost will only change in cases where there is mutual agreement about a change to the scope of work.
If cost variance is the #1 remodeling nightmare, the never-ending project is clearly #2. As a customer, you should have a clear projection of how long actual construction and execution should take, from the very start of the process. Custom remodeling is never painless and always difficult, but all parties should agree on a definitive plan that can be achieved.
Republic West Remodeling strives to keep your inconvenience to an absolute minimum, through what we call Time Certainty:
- We ensure that great attention to detail was achieved during the design phase and set a timeline to execute, not just as a guideline.
- We use an extensive planning process before execution to ensure all details can be executed as sold. At RWR an architect with extensive residential remodeling experience takes the handoff from the sales/design team and plans out every possible detail of the project in preparation for execution.
- We have a trained team of field personnel driven to achieve the vision of RWR and time certainty. RWR surrounds itself with people who will work every day to achieve the execution plan as written.
- We have a field management team in place to keep the entire project moving in the right direction.
- We utilize a daily communication system to address issues in a timely and effective manner.
- We will do our best to make you feel like your custom remodeling project is our only project. You are our first priority.
We Make Your Dreams Reality
The dream comes alive with brilliant choices, a defined plan, an advocate with internal support, and an experienced remodeling team comprised of company employees and vetted trade partners:
- 125 years of combined in-home sales and design experience
- In-house Virtual 3-D Visualization Department
- In-house interior designer
- In-house architectural team and comprehensive planning department
- In-house Senior project management team
- In-house project management support, and a purchasing and expediting team
- In- house Company-trained, on-staff crews with a combined 88 years of experience at Republic West Remodeling
When you combine the above with our loyalty, outstanding communication, attention to detail, a solid financial foundation, and a clear vision of what we want to offer to our clients, you have the Republic West Remodeling Dream Assurance Plan.
Transform your house into your dream home.
Contact Republic West Remodeling today and transform your home into your dream home with our custom remodeling services. We proudly serve Scottsdale, Phoenix and the Phoenix Metro area. Call (480) 428-8155 for your free consultation or stop by our showroom.