Home Addition Plans
Today, home addition plans are increasingly popular with many homeowners. In fact, adding on to the existing space that you already have is sometimes a better option than selling your home and moving to a bigger house. Adding an addition also allows you to keep the home you love while getting that much-needed room that you want.
A home addition plan can be used to enlarge a room that may be too small, or you can add an entire floor onto your home to significantly increase the space that you have available. The room you add can be inside your home, or you can opt to build an outside addition, like a porch or deck.
Every Variety Under the Sun
When it comes to planning a home addition, there are countless designs and styles to choose from. You can choose to add on horizontally or vertically, depending on the amount of property available and the current size of your home.
A new home addition can include many different kinds of rooms (or sections) and are added in numerous ways, including:
- Increasing the size of a current room
- Adding a new room
- Building a wing addition to add an entire section to your home
- The addition of a whole floor and several rooms
- Installing or adding to an existing dormer
- Arizona Rooms
Schedule a freeconsultation for your home addition plans today!
The best way to transform your house into your dream home is to hear it from other homeowners that have previously added onto their house. In fact, some of our clients have been kind enough to share their stories and experiences.
Contact us today for the highest quality, home additions plans, and designs. We proudly serve Scottsdale, Phoenix, and the Phoenix Metro area. Call (480) 428-2695 for your free consultation, or contact us online.
- Getting a home addition opens up many possibilities for expanded space, better home function, and can prevent the need for a new home. It can also make a recently acquired home into the ideal place to live. If you’ve been shuffling furniture and living situations around but have come to a dead-end because there isn’t enough space, it may be time to think outside of the box, break some walls down — and expand your home. Home additions are significant investments that are more time-consuming than a typical renovation within an existing structure. Therefore, you’ll need patience, a broad vision, Read More
- Bumping elbows in the kitchen or forcing an office to serve double, or even triple duty as a storage room and guest suite may mean it’s just time for more space in your home. Your home didn’t start this way. Once upon a time, it was the perfect size to meet your needs. But over the years, you gained a few more people or developed a rewarding hobby that required extra room that you just don’t have. While modular furniture and creative storage solutions can help, there comes a time when you simply need an extra room in the house. Read More
- If you are thinking about adding onto or improving your home with a home addition, you may find yourself asking the following questions. What is the best place to begin my home addition project? What should my timeline be? How long does it take to plan a home addition? As professional remodeling contractors, the Republic West Remodeling team often responds to questions from curious clients about where to start when it comes to their home or room addition project. Before rushing into any project, we suggest you answer the question of why you want to build a home addition. Having a clear understanding of Read More
- For those homeowners who like to be closely involved in their home addition, it can be difficult to visualize why relocating the refrigerator to a different part of the kitchen or why knocking down a wall between two rooms can transform the overall look and feel of a space. Whether you are adding onto a house, planning a major home renovation, or simply working on a small remodel, there are a number of innovative technologies available to help you achieve your design goals. Many of these high-tech tools can help homeowners and designers do everything from compiling and storing images Read More