Kitchen Cabinet Refacing
Whether you recently bought your house, or you have lived in it for most of your life, you want your kitchen cabinets and surrounding space to exude a sense of sophistication and functionality.
Kitchen cabinet refacing offers homeowners an opportunity to save both time and money. If you do not need to replace your cabinets, our team of designers and builders have decades of experience installing kitchen cabinetry and can provide you with a broad range of options and styles to suit your needs.
As part of the cabinet refacing process, we remove all of your old cabinet doors, drawer fronts, hardware, and accessories. Next, the areas between the doors and drawer fronts, as well as the exposed cabinet ends, are resurfaced and finished to match your preferred cabinet door style. The new doors and drawer fronts are then installed, along with any new hardware and moldings.
Some of the benefits of kitchen cabinet refacing include:
- Boosts the overall value of your home.
- Is a cost-effective option to replacing your kitchen cabinets.
- Is environmentally friendly.
Thinking of Refacing Your Kitchen Cabinets?
Our efficient kitchen cabinet refacing services are the perfect solution to brightening your space. Let our team of professionals provide you with our cabinet refacing or remodeling service options.
For your kitchen cabinet refacing or remodeling needs, speak with one of our experts at Republic West Remodeling today!
Our service areas include Phoenix, Scottsdale and surrounding communities.
- Why Remodel Your Home in Phases? If you’re like most people, the whole thought of spending money on home remodeling is enough to make your head swim. You want it done right, but that costs money. The whole thing seems like a headache. One way to ease that pain without skimping on quality is to do your whole-home remodeling in phases. Three Reasons to Remodel Your Home in Phases There are three good reasons to start out doing your whole-home remodeling one room at a time: It Allows You to Pay As You Go It’s very easy for the whole Read More
As a homeowner researching home remodel contractors, you have likely come across the phrase “certified contractor.” So, what does it mean to be a certified renovation contractor, and more importantly, how can this credential help you as you search for the right team to help with your remodeling project? Certified Contractors Provide Peace of Mind The main difference between a regular home remodeling contractor and a certified home remodel contractor is, yes, you guessed it, certification. Professional certifications ensure that your contractor has dedicated the time it takes to obtain deep industry knowledge and receive proper training in a wide Read More
- Whether your newly-purchased home needs a makeover or your family’s needs have changed over the years, like many homeowners, you may find yourself considering a room addition, a remodeling project, or a whole house makeover to ensure your home meets your current lifestyle demands. When planning your remodel, one of the most important decisions you will have to make is deciding whether you are going to hire a professional home remodeler or if you are going to attempt to go it alone. DIY vs. Hiring a Home Remodeler It may seem like an easy call. If you are a novice Read More
- When it comes time to sell your home, like most homeowners, your main priorities are probably selling quickly at the highest price possible. Ensuring that your home is in top shape and offers the amenities buyers are looking for may mean upgrading your home or expanding your floor plan with a home addition. Making wise choices when considering home improvement projects can help you maximize your return on your investment and prevent your home from lingering on the market. A Remodeling Consultation Is Key Before you commit to any specific home improvement project, assess your local market. Review recent sales Read More
SCHEDULE YOUR FREE
Kitchen Cabinet Refacing Consultation
For more information about our remodeling services and kitchen cabinet refacing, call today!