Options for Refacing Laminate Cabinets
Cabinet refacing is an attractive option for homeowners hoping to give their kitchen a new look, especially because choices and materials have become more technologically advanced in recent years.
Refacing your laminate cabinets is the right choice if:
- You want to keep the same kitchen layout without moving any electrical or plumbing.
- You want to add or reconfigure a few of your cabinets. For instance, you would like to add extra storage or a wine rack.
If your laminate cabinets are in good condition and have structurally sound cabinet boxes, then they are a good candidate for a refacing job. However, if your cabinets have become warped, have water damage or broken frames, cabinet refacing may not be an option.
Refacing Laminate Cabinet Pros:
- No demolition required.
- The job takes less time and hassle than a complete kitchen remodel.
- Heat, moisture, scratch, and impact-resistant.
- Easy to maintain.
- An eco-friendly solution.
- Gives you the chance to match the cabinet boxes to the color of your doors and drawers.
Also, homeowners who are considering cabinet refacing often replace the hinges, knobs, pulls and molding to complete their kitchen’s new look.
Looking for More Inspiration?
You can browse our photo gallery of previous kitchen additions below for ideas and inspiration. You also can view our other project image galleries to see the wide variety of home addition and remodeling solutions we have completed for our satisfied clients.
Schedule Your Free Cabinet Refacing Consultation Today!